fun facts about me

My photo
los angeles, ca, United States
My name is Dave Davenport, but I am sometimes known as "Dogspunk", and sign my artwork "DDOG". I've been tattooing since 1996 and making comic books since 2004. In a past life I animated video games. To view galleries of my work, visit my website dogspunk.com and click on the teeth menu on the left...

Monday, December 14, 2009

Tattoopalooza

It is my intention to FINALLY update the tattoo area on this here website thingy. December is a little slow at the shop, so plenty of time… right?
I’ll post the pics here as well, as I get them ready for the portfolio and tattoo galleries.
Here’s a few of that polynesian style that I seem to do a lot of. The pec and shoulder from about 2 years ago, and the leg from this spring. 2 different clients, Ken and Gordon.

No comments: