fun facts about me

My photo
los angeles, ca, United States
My name is Dave Davenport, but I am sometimes known as "Dogspunk", and sign my artwork "DDOG". I've been tattooing since 1996 and making comic books since 2004. In a past life I animated video games. To view galleries of my work, visit my website dogspunk.com and click on the teeth menu on the left...

Thursday, December 17, 2009

stained sheets

More ink…
A Harvard/Princeton half-sleeve on Dave S.

A revolutionary thigh piece on Dave as well…

Not your run-of-the-mill heart in the thorns…

Ian’s second tattoo of some of my comix characters.

A backpiece in the style of a previous tattoo inspired by Magneto’s symbol for the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants.

A dagger through a bicycle gear with fleur-de-lys and bike chain links on Tim.

Dean’s beginning to a shoulder-back-shoulder floral piece.

Sam’s tattoo of the Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service logo.

Magnolias for mom

Another Dave, snakes, wood and libra.

It’s Spike in bondage.

Yoshi’s son’s name.

No comments: