fun facts about me

My photo
los angeles, ca, United States
My name is Dave Davenport, but I am sometimes known as "Dogspunk", and sign my artwork "DDOG". I've been tattooing since 1996 and making comic books since 2004. In a past life I animated video games. To view galleries of my work, visit my website dogspunk.com and click on the teeth menu on the left...

Monday, June 2, 2008

tibetan tattoo

Another old one, just making it into the gallery. Sometimes years go by between doing the tattoo and getting a picture of it. I finished this one in 2004, got a pic in 2008 when Hector came in to consult about sleeving the arm out, connecting to this chest piece. Looks good at 4 years. It’s a tibetan deity (Mahakala, I believe), and now he has a Green Tara started next to it on the upper arm.

No comments: