fun facts about me

My photo
los angeles, ca, United States
My name is Dave Davenport, but I am sometimes known as "Dogspunk", and sign my artwork "DDOG". I've been tattooing since 1996 and making comic books since 2004. In a past life I animated video games. To view galleries of my work, visit my website dogspunk.com and click on the teeth menu on the left...

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Gift Certificates!



Happy Holidays, Droogies! 

Need a last minute gift for that special someone?
Know someone who would like a really super  t a t t o o ...
or a glow-in-the-dark werewolf tee-shirt?

Give a gift certificate from MARGINALIZED!

Available in many denominations, redeemable for anything from a single comic book to on the low end and up to several hours of tattooing at the high end. Specials apply (while supplies last), such as a marginalized beenie wool cap just in time for winter, free with any purchase of $50 or more.


Also suitable for framing.

Visit the store at dogSPunk.com

Marginalized Tattoo/dogSPunk.com

 

No comments: