fun facts about me

My photo
los angeles, ca, United States
My name is Dave Davenport, but I am sometimes known as "Dogspunk", and sign my artwork "DDOG". I've been tattooing since 1996 and making comic books since 2004. In a past life I animated video games. To view galleries of my work, visit my website dogspunk.com and click on the teeth menu on the left...

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

(Tattoo) Flash of the Week?

So here's something i have been mulling about adding to my over-extended schedule: flash. Tattoo flash. I have tons of unused tattoo sketches from over the years... why not develop them into flash and give them a new life? I think I tried something like this 12 years ago at Gotham in San Francisco. I'll add a new one every week or so, and while it is posted as the "flash of the week" it will be available at a reduced rate.

And so, here is design number one. A great number of them are heart designs, but I will attempt to rotate them in every half dozen or so.

Whaddaya think?

No comments: