fun facts about me

My photo
los angeles, ca, United States
My name is Dave Davenport, but I am sometimes known as "Dogspunk", and sign my artwork "DDOG". I've been tattooing since 1996 and making comic books since 2004. In a past life I animated video games. To view galleries of my work, visit my website dogspunk.com and click on the teeth menu on the left...

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Marginalized Tattoo is a GO!

shop obake sign
So it’s been nearly 1 month since I took over this place, and I love it. So much room! I’ve gotten the new biz cards, stickers… I’ll be making tees soon. I am setting up part of the shop to sell comics and art prints as well. As soon as it is all together, I suppose a grand opening is in order. Check out the changes to the website too, my droogies!
:D

No comments: