fun facts about me

My photo
los angeles, ca, United States
My name is Dave Davenport, but I am sometimes known as "Dogspunk", and sign my artwork "DDOG". I've been tattooing since 1996 and making comic books since 2004. In a past life I animated video games. To view galleries of my work, visit my website dogspunk.com and click on the teeth menu on the left...

Thursday, April 3, 2008

piece from the past

This is one of the pieces I did for instigator magazine. I did some work I am really proud of for that magazine, but to say work with them was a nightmare would be an understatement. I'll get into it more in another post.


This piece accompanied an article about an Afghani warlord on trial. Many witnesses testifying against him made mention of the "human attack dog" the warlord kept in a hole in the ground. True story, supposedly.

1 comment:

JC said...

Hey man, I didn't know you were in Blogspot land! I shall be lurking here from now on! haha! Nice drawing, btw. Great colors. Do share about Instigator. *says gossip queen rearing her ugly head...