fun facts about me

My photo
los angeles, ca, United States
My name is Dave Davenport, but I am sometimes known as "Dogspunk", and sign my artwork "DDOG". I've been tattooing since 1996 and making comic books since 2004. In a past life I animated video games. To view galleries of my work, visit my website dogspunk.com and click on the teeth menu on the left...

Friday, August 3, 2007

Sondra Prill

My boyfriend loves Sondra Prill. She is a real oddball gem. Check out her video for nasty boys!

So anyhow, for his birthday I painted him a portrait of Sondra.

2 comments:

werewolfmike said...

Kewl, you caught her perfectly!

Loved the video too...Mmm, male strippers...

greg williams said...

Great painting!

I've been familiar with Ms. Prill for many years, and recently wrote about her for The Tampa Tribune. You picked a perfect image to work with ...