fun facts about me

My photo
los angeles, ca, United States
My name is Dave Davenport, but I am sometimes known as "Dogspunk", and sign my artwork "DDOG". I've been tattooing since 1996 and making comic books since 2004. In a past life I animated video games. To view galleries of my work, visit my website dogspunk.com and click on the teeth menu on the left...

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Pagan Pledge Drive!


Hello Droogies!
Today I am starting my first pledge drive for my Patreon page! It's been a little over a year since the initial launch, and though it's been a success, I am hoping to reach the next "goal" on my page with this drive. I've put together a few rewards for new pledges, and a year's end card for all of my Patrons, new and old. Reaching the goal also "activates" the goal reward on my page, which will be a Dogspunk Sketchbook; a collection of ink drawings I have done over the years. Probably a PG version and a naughty one as an extra.


PLUS: if we reach the goal in the first week, or pass it and make the next goal, I will send out hard copies of the sketchbook free as a way of thanks!
So here's the break-down:
All Patrons (new and old) will receive a Year's End Card, mailed to you with a personalized greeting from me if you pledge at $1 or more!


New Pledges at $3 and above will receive their choice of hand-made Tree Ornament!


Such Excitement.
Head over to Patreon now and check it out... chip in a few bucks if you'd like a tree ornament and a holiday card.. and to help support me while I make comics.
Thanks, all!

No comments: