fun facts about me

My photo
los angeles, ca, United States
My name is Dave Davenport, but I am sometimes known as "Dogspunk", and sign my artwork "DDOG". I've been tattooing since 1996 and making comic books since 2004. In a past life I animated video games. To view galleries of my work, visit my website dogspunk.com and click on the teeth menu on the left...

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Half-way thru the Pledge Drive!


Hello me Droogies! 
We are halfway through the drive and still a bit to go. The first few days were rocking, but it's slackin since. In case you don't follow me on the social medias, you been missing these celebratory posts:


So we got another week to make the goal, and I know everybody wants a sketchbook of my ink portraits. Once the goal is met, I will produce them and make them available... if the goal is met by the end of the drive, I will send one to each of my patrons who want one!


New pledges also receive a holiday card from me, and those at the Dust Bunny ($5) and above level receive a handmade ornament of either the Ghost Skater or Brad McGuire on the can, your choice! 
   Brad is a little under 5" tall, and the Skater is 6" sneaker to wing-tip.




I've also been posting about the different pledge levels/rewards themselves. At this point we are about halfway through the lot, from the most basic (the lint), through the one most people go for (the roomba rabbit). Aren't they cute and/or gross? 







Lastly but not least (maybe I should have lead with this one?) I'll mention my new introduction video. I made this one to highlight the work I have done over the first year on Patreon, and mention what the next year is looking like. It's very satisfying to look back on all of the work I have done there, and all of the extras I have posted just for my patrons. Check it out! You know you wanna. 


Become a Patron! You get cool stuff, and you get to help me make ends meet while I spend way too much time making art in a field that just doesn't pay. You'd be making a huge difference in this comix artist's life!
Thanks, Dave Davenport

No comments: